The timeline of your projects can change in an instant. That’s one reason why Code Blue is offering a series of specific product configurations with a 10-day lead time that are designed for projects and locations looking for the flexibility to easily and efficiently complete installation as quickly as possible.
Available starting October 1, 2020, the following configurations will be available to order with a 10-day lead time*:
- CB 2-e Wall-Mounted Help Point® with Safety Blue powder coat paint, white Emergency graphics and either standard or PoE power.
- CB RT Economical Tower with Safety Blue powder coat paint, white Emergency graphics and standard power.
- CB 4-s Wall Mount Enclosure with Safety Blue powder coat paint, white Emergency graphics and either 24V or PoE power.
- Surface Mount Enclosure with either Bright Silver powder coat paint/blue Emergency graphics or Safety Yellow powder coat paint/black Emergency graphics and either 24V or PoE power.
* Note: Limited quantities may apply.
All enclosures also have the option of including a single button IP5000 speakerphone with Push For Help bezel.
“We want to make it easy for customers to find economical solutions that are fast and effective,” Code Blue Director of Distribution Katie Petre said. “We hope that by providing these popular and reliable products quickly, Code Blue will continue to maintain the best customer service in the market.”
To learn more about the products eligible for a 10-day lead time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-205-7186.