Help Points remain a vital part of Code Blue’s identity
Help Points® have been a staple of Code Blue Corporation since it was first founded in 1989.
Code Blue initially was started to meet one simple need: security. Our first pedestal – or, as they’re sometimes known, Blue Light Emergency Phones – was delivered to the University of Illinois at Chicago in January 1990.
Since then, our Help Points have been a major reason why we now are the industry leading manufacturer of emergency communication solutions. While we continue to expand with new products, we still offer the most rugged and multifaceted enclosures on the market.
What makes Code Blue better? Consider:
- Our trademarked cylindrical design stands for Code Blue – a source of the quality and attention to detail we put into every product.
- Our reflective industrial engineering grade graphics are rotated 90 degrees so the text can be read faster.
- With custom colors, custom graphics and lettering in any language, we can match the needs and aesthetics of any environment.
- The finish on each of our units is not only beautiful, it’s UV, weather and graffiti resistant for the highest level of durability.
- With multiple designs and configurations available, we provide the most options and features.
- Constructed of quarter-inch steel, our units can withstand the punishment of natural and man-made disasters.
“When you look at where we were, we were actually born just to be a tube enclosure company,” Code Blue Operations Director Carol Wheeler said. “We are a product that was born out of a need in Chicago and we have grown from there to a company that can satisfy a wide variety of emergency communication needs.”
In the future, Code Blue will maintain its evolution to meet the ever-changing needs of the security world. But there still will be a place for our iconic pedestal Help Points to both stand guard and serve as a beacon for those in need.