Schedule Booth #3461 in your GSX show planner: Code Blue will be an exhibitor at the Global Security Exchange (GSX), September 12-14, 2022 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Booth visitors of our Spring trade shows have confirmed that this year’s lineup of Help Points are unlike anything you’ve seen from us before. More than that, demo completely new software solutions, cloud solutions, and network solutions that are the value-adds you won’t get with anyone else. Code Blue is challenging the security industry to reframe its expectations of emergency response, the cylindrical tower, and the traditional barriers of power and networking. You’ll quickly see we’ve grown to be more than security… we’re your “here to help” partner.
What will you see?
- Solar Tower “Help Anywhere” Unit
- Mass Transit Boarding Assistants: Pedestal and Wall Mount units
- Bridge Crisis Hotline Units
- New DIN Rail Power Supply System
- “Purple Rain” Customizations, Accessories, and Integrations Tower
- Blue Alert Monitor, Connect, and Motion Software
- Cloud AOR Solution
- Centry in Pool Decks and Building Entry
- Fusion Nebula Cloud Platform
Starbucks on us?
We’re at GSX to meet you. If you have a vested interest in Code Blue’s solutions, give us a heads-up that you plan to stop by, and we’ll give you a $5 Starbucks gift card when you arrive. See you there!